It's possible. Actually it's probably pretty likely. Anyway I'm Pete and I didn't want Joe to have all the fun on this blog on the first day so here's my 2 cents.
You know what. I really have nothing important to say, so here is something completely unrelated
StumbleUpon is slowing killing me from the inside out. At first it seemed like a blessing. Finally some that randomly generates cool stuff on the internet that is more interesting than "random article" on Wikipedia. Although it seemed like innocent fun at first, I soon found myself falling into addiction.
I couldn't stop, I just kept pushing the stumble button. I lost interest in the world around me. Nothing seemed as great as the oddities of the Internet. I had become completely dependent on StumbleUpon. I pushed away schoolwork, then friends, then family. I was trapped in my own world of the most entertaining things on the Internet. Then, all the sudden, a screen pop-up asking me to create and account and wouldn't let me stumble anymore.

I had fallen for it. StumbleUpon was like a crack dealer. They gave me a taste then took it away. The first time is always free, then they have you hooked. I couldn't hold out any longer. I broke down and created a account. It was a shameful time for me. It was only when my friends had an intervention with me that I discovered the error of my ways.
My name is Pete and I have StumbleUpon free for 4 days
UPDATE: Ya, no, make that StumbleUpon free for 0 days
No comments:
Post a Comment