Thursday, May 13, 2010

So read about our lives

Oh look, there's a blog here! Which is fun. For me anyway, I guess it could be fun for you too if you're into that kind of stuff. But you're here now, so you are required to enjoy it.

ANYWAY. Welcome to "Joe and Pete are Interesting, so you should read about our lives" the blog of infinite awesomeness. Starting today, you will need no other source of entertainment than reading whatever I (Joe) or Pete post. Because we're interesting. And possibly funny. Definitely entertaining...to ourselves. So congratulations on finding it! You'll save a lot of money now that you don't have to pay to distract yourself with other things like movies, or Cable tv, or iPads, or...other expensive entertain-y things. Because we're free! And everyone likes free things. And if you don't like free things well then you're just un-American. And of course I'll accept payments for reading our blog if you have some strange aversion to doing things for free, I'm very accommodating.


No comments:

Post a Comment